By posting your classified ad www.uza.co.ke, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to modify any ads in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice.
By posting an ad on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issues.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities those are illegal under the current laws of this state or country.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Website, the Materials, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Website, the Materials, or any portion thereof for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.